Not just coaching – but match play and Tournaments too!!
See the headlines for news about Coaching Times.
Term time Coaching at Adderbury for players from 5 years old – Beginners welcome…….Regular weekly sessions – learn skills, drills and tactics….
Mini Tennis Red, Orange, Green – and Junior for players 11 years plus…..
All approved coaches at West End are self employed, LTA Licenced, or LTA Registered, trained, qualified, insured and CRB/DBS checked.
Head Coach: JENNY EDWARDS
LTA Registered Level 1 Coach, PTR instructor
Weekday mini tennis + Junior group coaching, tennis camps
Ladies groups/individuals, Rusty Rackets
07769782463 / email@example.com
LTA Licensed Level 3 coach, PTR instructor
Cardio Tennis Instructor
Performance coach for minis, juniors and adults
Weekday groups, Indoor Saturday Club, tennis camps
07774524780 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 coach. Individual, and small group lessons.
To book onto a course:
- Choose the course or courses most suitable to your child.
- Contact the coach either by mobile or email to arrange booking and payment details.
Adult and child Individual lessons can also be booked through your coach.
Balls sponsored by:
Junior Coaching Subs
From September 2015 all players receiving regular coaching will need to be members of the club. For a full year, this will be £20 (less than 50p/week!) for 17 and under. This will entitle the junior to attend the club for coaching activities run by our club coaches. If further use of the club beyond coaching sessions is required, then a full junior membership is available at £38 per year, applicable for 12-17 year olds. No other sports club gives unlimited play for less than 75p a week.
‘Tot’s tennis’ will continue to be exempt from membership until onto Red ball coaching. We will still keep the discounted ‘parent knocking up with their children’ membership at £20.
For those juniors joining in September 2015 or later, however, we will give a 50% discount for the remainder of the year (to April) of £10 (or £19 for full membership). If you are using the online membership facility on our website, use the code ‘junior50’ in the coupon box to discount to these amounts. On the membership form, simply amend the amount to reflect these figures.
We also have family memberships available, and we would be delighted to see the whole family take up the sport.
The membership system will make administration easier for the coaches, and simpler for parents. This new system will be significantly cheaper for parents who’s children use the club for coaching for more than one term. This will also entitle the juniors to attend holiday camps without paying the visitor supplement in future.
So, a few details:
- 17 and under coaching membership entitles junior members to use the club for coaching sessions. In addition 11 and under can use courts 5/6 when free. For 12-17, the full £38 membership is required for use of courts 5/6 outside coaching sessions. It does not entitle unlimited use of the club by the junior member, and their family.
- Up to 3 sessions may be taken as a ‘trial’ period before membership is due.
- Online booking facilities are not available for juniors.
- Participation in the club AGM, extra-ordinary meetings is not available to junior members.
- Participation in the annual Wimbledon draw is available to all members, subject to LTA conditions. Currently these exclude under 12’s. Eligibility criteria is published early in the new year.